- Class fees are non-refundable.
- Class fees are not transferable – meaning if you pay for a class Nov 1st, the payment is only good for the Nov 1st class. If you miss it, you can not transfer that payment to the next class.
- No make-up classes will be offered.
- Please understand the above rules are due to limited class space and the instructor’s costs of travel, rent, etc.
- You should always check with your health care provider prior to starting an exercise program. You will be required to sign a medical release/liability waiver prior to participating in classes.
- Please wear clothes that are comfortable and will work for dancing and stretching, such as yoga pants and tank tops. You are not required to wear anything that shows your midriff, but it does make it easier for us to adjust your alignment and posture if we can see your torso. A hip scarf or coin belt can accentuate movements, which may help you to learn them.
- Please do not bring significant others or friends to watch the class. Having an audience may be intimidating to your fellow students.
- We try to start classes on time. Please come early enough to change, use the restroom, get a drink, etc. before class starts so that we can stick to our schedule.
For classes (not workshops) –
- Payment for class is due as part of registration by the Friday before the class. You will not be considered registered until we receive your payment. Meaning that I will not hold your spot until your payment is in.
- To register, select the link for the class you are interested in and review the class info and policies. Send an e-mail with the class you are registering for and let us know if you have any health problems that we should be aware of. Pay either via paypal or e-mail if you need to pay by check.
- Paypal payments are preferred. If you need to pay by check, please e-mail for instructions